Corals at Keppel Bay – Luxurious Urban Marina Living where splendour meets urban glamour
Corals at Keppel Bay is the latest addition in the Keppel Bay area by Keppel Corporation. Featuring unique architecture by world renowned architect Daniel Libeskind, Corals @ Keppel Bay is set to be the next landmark in Singapore’s Southern Region, Corals at Keppel Bay will be an exclusive marina enclave along the historic King’s Docks. It joins two other impressive iconic residential developments Reflections and Caribbean .
Featuring 366 units, residents are set to enjoy the luxurious bayfront living Corals at Keppel Bay has to offer. Consisting of less than a third of the units of Reflections on only half the land area of that development, it suggests residents get to enjoy more landscaping. Units range from 1- to 4-bedrooms with sizes ranging from 570 to 3,700 sqft. Eight spacious penthouses ranging from 4,700 to 7,900 sqft will also be available.
Great entertainment & Lifestyle options nearby
With King’s Dock by its side and fronting Keppel Bay, most units will come with views of the sea/marina. Lushes of greenery awaits nearby with Labrador Park as well as The Southern Ridges, 9km chain of green spaces across the Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Kent Ridge Park and West Coast Park. Located just a 5 minutes drive away from the Central Business District, Corals at Keppel Bay is also located near to Singapore’s largest retail and entertainment hubs Vivocity and St James Power Station. Keppel Bay is part of Singapore’s vibrant southern region comprising of Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore. Keppel Golf Course and Sentosa Golf Course for golf enthusiasts. Staying in Corals, experience the full vibrancy of Singapore right at your doorstep.
Why Corals at Keppal Bay?
- Renowned developer with an established track record for luxury projects that includes Reflections at Keppel Bay and Marina Bay Suites among others
- Branding – Premier location at Keppel Bay, Luxury Urban Marina Living
- Iconic architecture by Daniel Libeskind (Designer of Reflections at Keppel Bay)
- Individuality – Every unit is unique, no two units are the same
- Top of the range fittings & furnishes provided
- Immediate proximity to Resorts World Sentosa, Vivocity and CBD
- Short walk to Harbourfront MRT
- Well linked by expressways ECP and AYE